ISWCS 2019 invites workshop proposals on relevant topics of wireless communications, networking and signal processing. The aim of the workshops is to bring together experts around a particular topic of interest. Each workshop can include a mix of regular papers, invited presentations and panels.
Workshop proposals (single PDF file of max five pages) must include:
- Title of the workshop
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation and contact information)
- Scope and topics of the workshop
- Planned format of the workshop: duration (half day, full day), number of papers, keynotes, panels
- A short biography of the organizers (up to 200 words)
- Names of potential participants, such as program committee members and invited speakers
All accepted workshops should implement peer-reviews of accepted papers. Accepted workshop papers will be added to the Conference Proceedings. The proceedings will be submitted for consideration to IEEE Xplore.
- Deadline for workshop proposal submission: 15 Feb 2019 (Extended)
- Notification of Workshop Acceptance: 13 Feb 2019
- Deadline for workshop paper submissions: 03 May 2019
- Workshop paper acceptance notification: 24 May 2019
Please, submit your proposals to ISCWS 2019 Workshops Chair Marja Matinmikko-Blue (email@example.com), subject “ISWCS’19-WS Proposal”.