Camera Ready Submission
Final manuscript is due by July 03, 2019 (no extension of this deadline will be possible).
Please find the steps for the final manuscript submission:
- Preparation of the Camera Ready
- Copyright Submission
- Visa and Travel Preparations
Detailed instructions for each step are provided below.
To be included in the ISWCS'2019 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore®, AT LEAST ONE AUTHOR of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the FULL rate by July 03 2019, and the paper must be presented at the conference. We highlight that IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
- One full registration can cover up to three papers (including regular session papers, special session papers and workshop papers). Workshop author registration only covers ONE WORKSHOP paper, if an author has more than one accepted paper one registration per paper is needed, other a FULL registration (which covers up to 3 papers).
Failure to register before the deadline will result in withdrawal of the paper from the conference program and the proceedings. Any paper included in the conference program, but not being presented at the conference according to the published schedule will not appear in the official proceedings in IEEE Xplore.
More information on registration procedure and policies are found at: http://iswcs2019.org/registration.html
- If you plan to register using “Bank/wire Transfer” instead of “Credit Card”, please see the instruction at the registration page.
(2) Preparation of the camera-ready version of your paper:
- While preparing the final version of your paper, please make sure to read the reviews of your paper and take into account the reviewers' recommendations for revising it.
- Each accepted manuscript should not exceed six (6) A4 IEEE style pages.
- Your paper must comply with standard IEEE conference templates available at:
- To submit your final paper, please go to EDAS, click on the “My Papers” tab, and then upload your paper after clicking on the icon under the column "Upload" where your paper is located (in your papers table list).
- Please make sure that the list of your paper's co-authors is complete in EDAS, and that it exactly corresponds to your manuscript authors list. Otherwise, unlisted co-authors will not be recognized by EDAS registration system. In case you obtain errors after uploading the final manuscript, please correct them and re-upload the corrected version (any question about manuscript problems should sent to Publication Chair). If you experience any other problems during the upload process of your paper on EDAS, please contact email@example.com.
(3) IEEE copyright transfer
- At the moment of final manuscript submission, the IEEE copyright transfer agreement must be submitted electronically via EDAS. This can be done by going to "My Papers" tab and clicking on the '(c)' icon under the column "Copyright" where your paper is located. Copyright transfer will be completed in a few clicks, without the need for uploading a scanned copyright form.
- The copyright clearance code will be incorporated into your paper in an automatic manner.
(4) VISA, Accommodation & Social Events
- In case you need VISA, please follow the instructions available at http://iswcs2019.org/visa_info.html
The local organizing committee have reserved a room quota in the heart of the city in four hotels, one with a local atmosphere, two representing the Scandinavian style and the fourth influenced by arctic nature and stories of Lapland.
- Accommodation: http://iswcs2019.org/accommodation.html
- Social Events: http://iswcs2019.org/social_events.html
- More information about
- Oulu: https://www.ouka.fi/oulu/english/information-about-oulu and
- University of Oulu: https://www.oulu.fi/university/
We believe that ISWCS 2019 will offer you an excellent technical program as well as a very pleasant experience during your stay, enjoying the social events planned for the symposium and the city of Oulu.